10 amazing health benefits of green tea
|10 health benefits of green tea|
In addition, it's currently identified that this tea could be a nice support to lose weight and forestall chronic health issues like cancer . do you recognize the wonderful advantages of tea? we have a tendency to invite you to find additional reasons to drink inexperienced tea additional regularly.
1. Green tea is rich in antioxidantsAntioxidants are chemicals that are responsible for fighting other molecules, such as free radicals. Green tea is a rich source of antioxidants and, due to this, it is an ally to prevent chronic diseases and premature skin aging problems.
2. It can help prevent cancerStudies have shown that green tea has vital properties that are promising as some way to scale back the risks of developing varied styles of cancer.
A study conducted by McGill University in Montreal, Canada, found that the antioxidants contained in this tea can help reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer. In another analysis, the risk reduction was observed up to 18% of lung cancer cases.
Other Chinese studies They relate the consumption of green tea with a reduced risk of developing cancer of the stomach, pancreas, esophagus, prostate and colorectal cancer.
3. Heart HealthIts high antioxidant content makes it an ally to regulate the level of bad blood cholesterol and prevent it from being placed on blood vessels.
Due to this, it is believed that regular consumption of green tea can reduce the risk of cardiac and other problems associated with the cardiovascular system.
4. Improves the liverThe liver is the body responsible for filtering toxins that accumulate in the blood and can affect health. However, excess toxins can have a negative effect and prevent their normal functioning.
A cup of green tea a day can be an incentive to cleanse the liver and make sure it works correctly. Regular consumption of green tea helps to prevent damage caused by toxic substances, such as alcohol and prevents inflammation.
5. Stimulates metabolism and helps to lose weightIt is scientifically evidenced that drinking green tea helps stop and scale back excess weight. The investigation found that the oxidation capacity of green tea fats that helped participants lose weight within three months.
In addition, it is also found that promotes metabolism, It improves the ability to burn calories and acts as cardioprotective.
6. Digestive SupportGreen tea has a mild laxative effect that can help prevent and treat constipation, as well as having properties to reduce gas, bloating and other digestive problems.
7. Preventing diabetesThe properties of this tea can help control blood sugar levels to prevent diabetes. Recent studies have shown that green tea can help prevent the development of type 1 diabetes, in addition to managing type 2 diabetes.
8. Improves the health of teethIn traditional Chinese medicine, he used green tea as a cape, able to prevent oral infections, and also help to control problems of bad breath.
9. Prophylaxis of arthritisSeveral studies have found that green tea has a powerful analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect that can be very useful in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory diseases.
Consuming this tea can help stop the inflammatory response, as well as the destruction of cartilage in people suffering from these diseases.